Boy, I have so many things spinning around in my head right now, I’m not sure where to start! Alex married Venera on Saturday, and I am just so happy and so excited for them! Yep, I’m so sad that Alex no longer lives here (wow, that was hard to type), but there is so much joy that outweighs the sadness!
- Joy that this is right and good! God has made it so clear to us that He’s the one that brought Alex and Venera together. They are absolutely the picture of God’s children that He has held in His hand since He created them. What a great place to be! And what an honor it is to be the mom/mom-in-law in this unfolding tapestry.
- Joy because the wedding was beautiful! Perfect! (http://katiehardin.blogspot.com/2008/12/where-do-we-go-from-here.html)
- Joy because our family is so tight that we miss him so much already! So blessed to be sad because our family is so close, rather than not sad if our family was not close. Not sure if that makes sense, but it does in my head!
- Joy because Venera is in our family now! Venera is wonderful, beautiful, sweet, lovely, kind, etc., etc.! Everything a mom could ask for for her son!
- Joy because they are walking with Jesus. “I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.” 3 John 1:4 Really, nothing else matters!
- Joy because this is just the beginning, and we can’t wait to see where God leads this family – all of us!